Thursday, June 7, 2012

We are just about ready to head north again to some warmer weather. It is 5 weeks since my mum passed away and we have finally tieded up everything that had to be done.
So here is 4 more motifs toward my challenge! That takes my total to 17!!
I took my tatting to show my 5 1/2 yr old granddaughter and she claimed nearly all of it!! she loves craft and has always loved balls of wool. The first thing she always asks is what have I made for her?? As I have crocheted and knitted for her since befor she was born. Might have another tatter in a few years!!



Hearts Desire by Susan Fuller. Coats 40, Col/9427


Lattice Heart by Birgit Phelps. DMC Perle 8, Col 99

Kira's Star Birgit Phelps. Coats 40, Col/9427

Medallion 1157 from Old & New Designs in tatting.Twilleys 20,

1 comment: